Are you looking for a quite, nice place, rural theme, chirping of birds ? cut out from the city ? then this is the place for you. Arvindji (owner) has a wonderful and beautiful farm and the only thing that you hear is the bird chirping. Bird watchers please do come, as you will find en number of different bird species. A mud house with a really good bedding to match to your urban sleep requirement. A very nice lawn. Food variety could have been better as they charge Rs. 175/- per meal per person in which they provided us only rotis and two subjis. I think you can also volunteer to cook for yourself if you feel like. Suggestions : Use google maps to reach, as it is an hours drive from main Jaipur City or Arvindji is all time ready to guide you. If you have kids along, please bring snacks with you as you will not get anything nearby.
A really awesome place away from the hustle bustle of the town. The host Mr. Arvind is a sheer gentleman and will try to accommodate all of your possible requests. They do not serve Non Veg but anyways the food they serve is authentic rajasthani and you really wont regret a bit for not eating meat. I love the parathas, the mirchi ka achaar and dal baati at night. The cottages are big and really comfortable, gives you a proper village experience. Do visit the place with friends or families or even as couples if you are looking for a pure natural organic place to stay and eat some authentic village food. Its so close to Delhi that it turns out be a perfect weekend getaway... Thanks everyone at Nirvana organic resort for a warm and hospitable weekend stay.
This was my first laid back journey to an Indian village. It was going to be a new experience for me and I would say - I enjoyed it very much. Here are some of the practical tips/ experiences for you:
1. A village stay but very clean and hygenic
2. The hosts Manju and Maaliram Ji are very nice and simple people
3. The food is homemade. There is no menu. You will eat whatever is being cooked in the kitchen
4. There is a swimming pool right in the middle of farms
5. The cottages are decorated with simplicity. It is a pleasure to stay in them
6. There is no noise around but many sounds (sounds of birds, insects, gentle breeze, goats, cows and the sounds of silence)
7. Jaipur is not far if you want to spend half a day there
8. They can arrange an auto rickshaw for you if you don't have a car
9. The food is organic and is grown in their own farms as much as possible
10. You can volunteer for farming, visit nearby villages, sit on a camel cart, chop fresh food for the farm animals with Manju & Maaliram, swim in the pool, photograph birds, play in the farm (there is a swing tied to a tree)
11. Last but the most important - 'You can re-live your childhood'
1. Don't expect AC, Tv, Good quality internet signal or any other facility that you may get in a hotel. This is a farmstay and is purposely kept simple
2. Food is simple and home cooked. If you are looking for lavish meals then this place may not be for you
Note: My reviews are independent and in no way influenced by any person or organization