Patong is overpriced. This little hotel is one of the few affordable ones. I will summarize my experience:
1. Its family run and family lives on-site so things are taken care off.
2. High speed reliable, free internet.
3. Quiet: its aways from the discos.
4. NO bedbugs
1. Tiny, tiny rooms. If you are big on space, this is not it. Its on Island so space is an issue.
2. No lifts/elevators: you will walk 4 floors up.
3. You will need to take Motorcycle Taxi (50 baht ) to the beach.
4. Since its family run, everything runs slow.
Its not bad. I had much better digs in Phuket Town but distance is an issue with that area. I would recommend this hotel because it does NOT have Bed Bugs. But if you are looking for luxury, then pay more.