It made the Lonely Planet edition, but it is not worth staying. Room is dirty, airco poorly working. Shower broken, bedsheets didn’t fit the bed and it were nasty looking matrasses!
Staff tried to make us pay double the price. Afterwords we found out that the price per room we paid was overpriced already! Overal a very bad experience.
The room they provided was dusty and full of cobwebs. This triggered my Allergic Rhinitis the moment we stepped in the room. The sheets smelled like it’s been a while that it wasn’t changed. The porch light was not working. The bathroom was the worst of all. It was dirty and it was home to a medium sized gecko. BUT, they have Free WiFi. So basically, the room was just like a courtesy booth where we leave our things during our day tours.
I booked two rooms for my wife's family at short notice. Hardly anything available near the beach or really expensive. They say you get what you pay for, but in this case I don't think this place should even be allowed to list on a hotel site for overseas visitors. This place is terrible. The pool has flaking paint in the murky water. I rented two rooms. The rooms are groups of two bamboo huts. Both rooms are dark, dirty and full of mosquitoes. Dengue fever is carried by mosquitoes around here and you can die from Dengue. One bed had sand on it and in it. It wasn't clean or the sheets changed. There are no towels for the ancient bathrooms. The reception and dining area is dingy and dark. The place is located in an isolated area with lots of locals around. My wife saw lots of local men behind the place and was concerned about night time safety. If you are not a local I suggest you go somewhere else. This place is awful. Good reviews can't be right. Its crap.