1) you don't get the full apartment, just a room in an apartment with a cook/house keeper/ and his friends living in it. Misleading hotel description.company should be blacklisted.
2) the laundry for all the apartments is in ours so workers come in and out as they please in spite if requesting not to.
3) no kitchen or fridge in our apartment, common one which is used by workers and other renters.
4) breakfast included means the in house cook tries to make what you want, got a decent breakfast only 2 days out of my 10 day stay. Went hungry until we went out for a second brunch or lunch. Same goes for tea and coffee.
5) very stressful because staff do have spare keys to all rooms, and a big notice is put up in the rooms saying valuables not to be left in the room. Stolen goods is not their responsibility. So they expect us to roam around with everything valuable we have!!!!
6) first night air conditioning not working, for the rest of the stay, flush not working. One fine morning the flush was working, am guessing the staff have come in when am not there to fix it, in spite of saying they are not allowed to clean when am not there.
7) no change or cleaning of rooms every morning unless you ask for it. Basic amenities like soap, towels are not re furnished unless specially requested.
8) extra bed means a mattress on the floor. We are three mom dad and me, it's ridiculous for anyone to be charged almost rs 1000 for a floor mattress. Manager did move us to an apartment with two rooms at the same cost, however the issues above didn't make it any better, still the
Worst experience, waiting to get out.