The hotel is located in a very good area, just meters away from the Agia Anna harbour, next to a lot of taverns, car rental companies, supermarkets, ATMs and all the nice beaches in the area.
The hotel in itself is old, but minimally refurbished, thus the rooms are clean and comfortable - with some limitations.
Several issues that we encountered :
1. The most negative aspect of the whole stay was the staff, that is composed of a family of 3 (husband, wife and son) that speak very bad English and are rude and have absolutely nothing to do with customer satisfaction and tourism. (The worst experience in Greece in over 20 years of travel to this country).
2. We stayed in rooms at the last floor, that were semi refurbished, looking quite decent, except the fact that the doors did not provide any insulation from noise and that the air conditioner in one room did not work (being 20 years old most probably). When we announced the host about the issue, he said that and I quote "it is normal to work like that" - the machine blew warm air. They said they will fix it but nothing improved over our stay. When we discussed the issue at check-out we were told that it cost them 60 EUR to fix it although nothing actually happened.
3. The breakfast is practically nonexistent but the most relevant aspect is that the dishes/forks were dirty and the whole dining area and staff seemed unsanitary. It was the worst breakfast experience ever in Greece. We solved the problem by paying 5€/ per person/day at the nearby Gorgona tavern.
4. We couldn't reach the hotel in the first night of our reservation, as the ferries from Pireas/Rafina did not travel due to bad weather contions- extreme wind and storm on the Aegean Sea (Sunday 14th of August 2016). Although the hotel was informed at 8 am about this fact (and told us that everything is ok and that they know that ferries cannot reach the island), at the end of our stay they insisted charging us also the first night. Their attitude was really rude and not trying to find a mutually agreeable solution.
5. The wi-fi is a joke, although you have signal in the rooms it does not work.
We were invoiced and had to pay for the entire booked period.
Do not recommend. We didn't think we had come to the right place as the hotel and rooms are nothing like the photos on their site. Our room was filthy and not well looked after. The dishes were unclean. The whole place had an unpleasant smell and cobwebs. The staff were unhelpful and rude. We booked another hotel and cut our losses.
放心找纳克索斯的酒店，飞猪为您提供纳克索斯酒店预订、实时酒店价格、特惠酒店预订以及纳克索斯住宿推荐，精选了多家纳克索斯酒店、宾馆、青年旅舍、青年旅社、经济连锁酒店、星级酒店供您选择。 纳克索斯酒店预订，酒店团购，特价酒店，尽在飞猪。移动版：Agia Anna Studios