- WiFi is terrible. Network AND internet speed is bad. You get disconnected frequently and when you manage to connect with the hotspots (tried them all) internet is super slow.
- Breakfast is average. They serve orange juice that tastes like drugs. Items are poor quality.
- NOBODY speaks anything else than Spanish. At the reception no English, restaurant no English, room service NO English. That's very surprising for a four-star hotel.
- Rooms are very noisy. I was awaken by an heavy noise this morning like a fog horn. I think that was the neighborhood taking a shower and the tap was resonating or something.
- bathroom appliances are low quality. Water temperature is unstable and hard to set. Water gets accumulated on the floor of the shower because it is poorly designed.
On and off, I have been in the hotel for a month. It called my attention mostly the toilets. The staff for sure are doing their best to keep the guests comfortable, but the building needs some attention.
I will give them another chance in the near future, and I will make another review after seeing if there were some improvements or not.
The hotel has potential. But I think the management is not focus on the priorities.
For a 4 star hotel I expected much more.
Maintainance in bathrooms is missing as are ventilation in them. The elevators were a disaster, one of them was failing constantly, people got stuck a few times, fortunately the handy man was by when it was my turn.
One of my group left a special ice-pack for his medication in the hotel fridge, unfortunately when leaving it was missing. When making reservations I informed Gabriela that two of our party had diabetes so that some special jams or yoghurts would be available for breakfast. She asked we inform when checking in, but actually we spent the four days reminding the hotel, last day they were given a non-fat yoghurt which suppossively was sugar free, unfortunately that was not the case.
If you are in a rush to have your car ready to leave, don´t bother informing them the night before best ask for it at least 30 minutes prior to leaving time.
On the positive side, the hotel had excellent location!
My wife and I stayed here for 4 nights, along with her son and a friend of his. The rooms were clean and comfortable, a functional hotel with swimming pool, gym and sauna. Well located in the centre of town and easy reach to the main square. We were on a package deal which included breakfast and evening meal, both of which were good. Recommended
Mi esposa y yo quedamos por 4 noches. Las salas eran limpias y comodas, un hotel funcional con pileta, un gimnasio y una sauna. Una buena ubicacion en el centro de pueblo y cerca la plaza. El desayuno y la cena eran buenos. Es recomendado.
放心找萨尔塔的酒店，飞猪为您提供萨尔塔酒店预订、实时酒店价格、特惠酒店预订以及萨尔塔住宿推荐，精选了多家萨尔塔酒店、宾馆、青年旅舍、青年旅社、经济连锁酒店、星级酒店供您选择。 萨尔塔酒店预订，酒店团购，特价酒店，尽在飞猪。移动版：Gran Hotel Presidente