We stayed for two nights this trip and I would stay again.
What we liked:
- location near the train station and buses
- shopping was near and lots of food options within five minute walk of the hotel.
- price, very reasonable
- room size was generous for Japan
What we did not like:
- Ofuro was exclusively for men
- Room was dated and dark. Only one electrical outlet with three things plugged into it. We had to unplug things to charge our phones.
- Smallest bathroom I have seen in Japan
- Room could use a thorough dusting. I am taller than most Japanese so I could really see the dust on fixtures and top of curtains.