We have stayed at Emerald Palace many many times & have never been disappointed, the apartments are spacious & clean, with the location being away from the hustle & bustle of Pattaya but close enough if you need it.
Stayed here for 2 nights back in 2013 when I was hosting some training sessions that my company I was working for did some training for our ASIA Pac engineers at the club. The hotel here was great. The staff were all friends and spoke very good English. It was about 5-7 minutes walk from the club in a quiet area. Good wifi, good choice of TV channels and the rooms were all really nice. There is a pool and all of that sort of stuff but I didn't use it. I'd come back again if I was given the chance
My husband and I stayed here and loved every minute of it, The room was beautiful clean and large, the staff where friendly and its in a great location. The pool was gorgeous and view was great. The only down side would be the breakfast wasnt any choice and was very basic having said that it was cooked well. I would stay here again for sure.
Clean, spacious and away from the night life. Best when travelling with children. Slightly away from Pattaya Central area, but a short taxi ride to most shopping malls. Friendly and courtious staff. Family rooms with two bedrooms are spacious. Just like being at home.
There are several advantages in this hotel namely:
1. Location: 5-10 minute walking from the beach (by Cosey hotel). This served me very well, as I used the beach to go to my conference in Royal Clift Hotel, instead of taking a taxi.
2. It is not in the middle of the hustle and bustle of pattaya, but still within reaching distance. If your into walking, you can still go the city walking.
3. Rooms are clean, new (look recently renovated), spacious, and with balcony.
4. The furniture is simple, yet nice and clean.
5. Though I didn’t use it, pool would’ve been sufficient for me, especially for kids. But if your big in pool, then this might be a little small for you.
6. Though didn’t have time to use it, exercise room is pretty with several resistance exercise stations, 2-3 bikes, and 2-3 treadmill.
7. Bathroom is very clean and spacious.
1. Breakfast is the biggest backdraw as only egg, jam, butter, OJ (orange juice), and coffee are offered everyday …. everyday….. everyday.
2. I don’t think the bed blanket was washed regularly.
3. Lobby needs much improvements.
4. Hotel sign is very small and not visible.
5. Wi-fi is not very strong