I stayed overnight in the hotel with my family during trip to Poland. Very nice staff and I’ve met owner who was also very friendly. Breakfast with a lots of to choose from, everything very tasty.
Small carpark but I managed to find a place and it was for free.
Overall very good experience, only one very small negative was that both fringes in our room were broken which was a shame as it was hot day and it would be nice to cool down water and juice.
Although recenrly reopened staying in this hotel gives you the feeling you are back in the 70s. Dark interior, small rooms, outdated bathroom, extremely slow internet and no hot water in the morning. Breakfast very basic. Cannot recommend this hotel.
Well, I didn’t think that the time would come to write such a review but honestly, in 2018, in Germany, such hotels shouldn’t be allowed to function. If you wanna go back in time with 40 years with almost no renovation whatsoever than that’s your place! I wouldn’t go back there for any reasons...
1. We stayed at Convention Hotel, Bad Nenndorf, Hannover (Germany) from 17th to 20th Sep 2017
2. We had gone for EMO exhibition at Hannover.Bad Nenndorf is about 50 Kms from Hannover airport (travel time is approx one hour by taxi). From airport one can take a bus to Hannover Hbf station and then take S Bahn train to Bad Nenndorf (travel time + waiting time maybe almost 100 minutes)
3. Bad Nenndorf is extremely quiet suburb of Hannover. May stay at Bad Nenndorf hotel if there is no option in Hannover (as Hannover hotel gets booked during the exhibition). The room rates also become high during the exhibition. It is better to book in advance.
4. The room has 2 separate single beds. Not very comfortable
5. TV is available (mostly German channels only)
6. Bathroom is neat and clean
7. Breakfast is served in the basement and quite good. Bread / butter / jam / boiled egg / scrambled egg / juice / corn flakes / fruits / tea & coffee and more variety of food is available. THE SAME BREAKFAST IS SERVED DAY AFTER DAY. IF YOU ARE STAYING FOR 4 DAYS, YOU WILL HAVE TO LIVE WITH SAME VARIETY OF FOOD FOR ALL 4 DAYS. There is no change in the menu.
8. Only breakfast is available in the hotel premises. You will have to manage with food in nearby restaurants.
9. Shampoo / liquid soap is provided. Please bring your dental kit / shaving kit.
10. IT IS A BUSINESS HOTEL and has basic stuff only.
11. STAY HERE ONLY IF YOU HAVE NO OPTIONS (it is better to stay at Hannover for which you will have to book early