Down town located 3 star hotel (official 4 star, but that's a long time ago).
Very friendly staff. Big and clean rooms, but out of style which also have a kind of charm.
Clean and big beds with medium quality, good.
Wi-fi below average, slow not always reliable.
Beautiful and good breakfast in a clean and well maintained area , with a professional staff.
A hotel to recommend for a good price.
Excellent hotel, location and rates. Location is in the middle of the city center. Room rates are very good. and staff are very friendly although the barely speak English. Recommended for budget visitors.
1. Welcoming , friendly and helpful staff. Good local knowledge. Had maps and restaurant recommendations (resulting in an excellent meal at a good price). Reception area is smart and bright.
2. Room large, air conditioning effective, good sized bathroom, décor smart, windows double glazed (it is a busy street but not too bothersome). TV and internet access (reasonably fast). Desk (with lamp) to work at. No noise from neighboring rooms. Clean. Bed linens crisp.
3. Very central with multi-storey car park attached. Parking is included and the garage staff were helpful and challenged people entering the car park. Local shops nearby plus a departmental store across the street.
4. Good breakfast with plenty of choice – lots of fresh fruit and vegetables, Turkish and European style food. Tea and coffee flowed freely.
1. The hotel is right in the centre of town and traffic is heavy. It helps to have a human navigator or GPS. I followed a map and found the hotel and then the garage (which is round a corner). The garage is clearly marked with the name of the hotel. I had just arrived in Turkey and it was my first experience of Turkish driving in 15 years. In the room the traffic was a background noise – not quiet but not noticeable.