Booked here for a night, just because it's the nearest hotel to the full booked - hotel that me and my bf used to book, in Cebu.
* Location. It's walking distance to Ayala Center in Cebu.
* Price. Quite affordable in the area.
* Room is quite spacious.
* They have buffet breakfast for the guests, included in the price.
* Unfriendly Front Desk. They don't smile to the guests (I don't know maybe they are tired or not in a good mood of assisting guests?) But what I know is that since they are the front-liners of the hotel, so they should give their best to assist the guests. I think it's "so standard" to expect pleasing personality of the staffs, especially for places that call themselves as "hotel", not "inn, b&b, hostel, etc".
* Room is too dark. Not enough lighting in the evening. If your room has a window that faces the Ayala Center, then it would be better in the day time, coz you can open your window to get more lighting from outside.
* Bathroom has leaks. Just not that clean.
* Bed is not that clean as well. Saw few stains on the bed sheet and pillows.
I believe that this would be advisable for the management team to do some room renovations and staffs re-training. I think that would be my 1st and last stay at the hotel.
the best things this hotel can offer is its location and it is among the cheapest ones in the area. we stayed at the cheapest room because of the budget. it didn't have any windows. its cramped and really small. we got what we paid for. it is generally clean and the beds are comfortable enough. the resto area is the only place with wifi. internet is free and fast. the breakfast was mediocre with few choices. the staff was very friendly which makes up for the lack of food quality. overall will try to find other hotels in the area. the higher price may be worth it.